Dr n. med.
My name is Wojciech Słowiński and I am an orthopaedist at enel-sport (Łazienkowska 3 in Warsaw).
I specialise in:
- orthopaedics and trauma of the musculoskeletal system
- hip, knee and ankle consultations
- arthroscopy of the knee, ankle and hip joints
- reconstructive surgery of the ligaments of the knee, ankle and hip joints
- hip and knee arthroplasty
- cartilage reconstructive surgery
- corrective limb osteotomies
- corrective surgery for hallux valgus and other toes
- upper and lower limb fracture surgery
- surgical treatment of damaged muscles and tendons
- anastomosis of the upper and lower limbs
- treatment of muscle damage
I am a graduate of the Poznań University of Medical Sciences.
I have experience in working with professional athletes as the doctor of the Polish Youth Football Team (U-18) since 2014. I am a member of scientific societies: AGA – Gesellschaft fur Arthroskopie und Gelenkchirurgie, and the Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
I speak Polish, English and German.