My name is Marcin Błoński and I am an orthopaedist at enel-sport (Łazienkowska 3 in Warsaw).
I specialise in:
- orthopaedics and trauma of the musculoskeletal system
- general orthopaedics
I have comprehensive experience in the conservative and surgical treatment of patients with orthopaedic problems. Most often I perform the following procedures:
- knee arthroscopy (reconstructive and repair procedures)
- trauma surgery of the musculoskeletal system (fractures, ligament injuries)
- treatment of bone union (pseudoarthrosis)
- correction of limb length and axis
- elbow joint surgery
I am a graduate of the Medical Academy in Warsaw.
I have experience working with professional athletes of the Polish Basketball Association.