Dr n. med.
My name is Jacek Mazek and I am an orthopaedist at enel-sport Łazienkowska at ul. Łazienkowska 3 in Warsaw.
I specialise in the following:
- orthopaedics and traumatology of the musculoskeletal system
- hip/knee joint
- hip arthroscopy and arthroplasty
- knee arthroscopy, reconstructive and repair surgery
- shoulder and elbow arthroscopy
- ankle arthroscopy
- treatment of Achilles tendon injuries and conditions
- endoscopy of the scapula and rib area (snapping scapula syndrome)
I am a graduate of the Military Medical School in Łódź. I have gained experience during specialist courses, including hip arthroscopy training – AANA in Chicago, hip and shoulder surgery training in SCOI (USA) and in Germany, and hip arthroscopy training – AANA, Chicago.